Last Update: June 3, 2021
Welcome to Givetivity, an online platform service (the “Service”) operated by Bant Group, doing business as Givetivity (“Givetivity,” “we,” “our” or “us”). Please read carefully the following terms and conditions (this “Agreement”) governing your use of the Service, which is accessed online via our platform website https://givetivity.com (the “Site”). We are committed to respecting the privacy rights of visitors and users of our Service, and the content, information or materials we provide as part of the Service (the “Givetivity Content”). As used in this Agreement, the term “Affiliated Parties” of Givetivity means its officers, directors, members, shareholders, agents, representatives, contractors, employees, licensors and assignees.
BY CREATING AN ACCOUNT OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THE SERVICE OR CONTRIBUTE TO ANY ACTIVITIES OR EXPERIENCES. We may modify this Agreement from time to time. When changes are made we will make the revised version available on the Site, indicating at the top of this page the date that revisions were last made. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AFTER SUCH POSTING WILL CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE BY YOU OF SUCH CHANGES.
2. General Use; Description of the Service. We invite you to use this Site for individual, non-commercial purposes. By using this Site and the Service, you represent, acknowledge and agree that you are at least 18 years of age, or if you are under 18 years of age but are at least 13 years old (a “Minor”), that you are using the Site with the consent of your parent or legal guardian and that you have received your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use the Site and agree to the terms of this Agreement. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a Minor, you hereby agree to bind the Minor to the terms of this Agreement and to fully indemnify and hold harmless Givetivity and its Affiliated Parties if the Minor breaches any of terms of this Agreement. If you are not at least 13 years old, you may not use the Site or the Service at any time or in any manner or submit any information to us or the Site.
Our Service allows a host (“Host”) to set up a registry of activities and/or experiences to which your friends, family members and other invitees (collectively, “Guests” and each a “Guest”) can gift and contribute funds (“Contributions”). The minimum Contribution amount is $10.00. Optionally, the host can include an event invitation with the registry. The Service consists solely of acting as a platform through which the Hosts establish, and then Guests select, the appropriate activities and experiences towards which they wish to make Contributions, and then all Contributions are made and processed by Guests directly through an independent, third-party payment processing site and platform PayPal (such site, or its successor, the “Payment Processor” or “PayPal”). Our Service may also include recommendations or suggestions that we may make to a Host based on the registry of activities and/or experiences you create (“Recommendations”).
You understand and acknowledge that Givetivity is not a charity and that Contributions will not be tax-deductible under your jurisdiction’s applicable tax laws and regulations. We facilitate the interaction and transfer of information between Hosts and Guests for purposes of a Contribution, but we are not a party to any agreement between a Host and a Guest. Except for collection of our Fees, we do not actually receive or collect funds associated with a Contribution for transmission to another person, including a Host, or another location, and all processing of Contributions is handled by the Payment Processor. We are not a broker, financial institution, creditor, agent, insurer or charitable institution. The Service is an administrative platform only. We have no control over the conduct of, or any information provided by, a Host, and Givetivity hereby disclaims all liability in this regard to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. We have no liability for the funds a Guest provides for a Contribution and are in no way responsible for the receipt, transfer, distribution, or use of such funds for any purpose. We do not guarantee that when a Host establishes an event and solicits Contributions that a certain amount of Contributions will be raised or that any Contributions will be made at all. We make no guarantee, explicit or implied, that any information provided through the Service by a user is accurate. We expressly disclaim any liability or responsibility for the success of any event hosted by a Host, or the outcome of any specific gift ideas and experiences targeted by the Host. If you are using the Service as a Guest, you must make the final determination as to the value and appropriateness of contributing to any specific gift, activity or experience offered to you by a Host. We do not and cannot verify the information that Hosts supply, nor do we guarantee that Contributions will be used in accordance with any specific gift goals or experiences offered, suggested or prescribed by a Host. We assume no responsibility to verify whether the Contributions are used in accordance with any applicable laws; such responsibility rests solely with the Host, as applicable.
If you are using the Service as a Host, you represent, warrant, and covenant that (i) all information you provide in connection with activities, gift ideas and experiences identified in your registry is accurate, complete, and not otherwise designed to mislead, defraud, or deceive any user; (ii) you will comply with your jurisdiction’s applicable laws and regulations when you solicit funds; and (iii) to the extent you share with us any personal data of any third party for any purpose, including the names, email addresses and phone numbers of your personal contacts, you have the authority (including any necessary consents), as required under applicable law, to provide us with such personal data and allow Us to use such personal data for the purposes for which you shared it with us.
It is your responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to the Contributions you receive through your use of the Service. It is solely your responsibility to assess, collect, report or remit the correct tax, if any, to the appropriate tax authority. All information provided through our Service, including any Recommendations, are for informational purposes only, and Givetivity does not warrant the Recommendations in any way. We do not guarantee the information presented by Hosts as part of our Service.
3. Your Account; Beta Accounts. Although you may freely visit the Site, in order to use the Service as a Host to host an event and set up a registry of activities and/or experiences towards which your Guests can make Contributions, you must create a Givetivity account, which requires you to provide us with information about yourself, including your full name, email address, and a password. By doing so, you agree to receive communications from us to the email address you provided. You may opt out of receiving some email correspondence from us, but some account-related communication must and will continue to be sent to your email address. If you are a Guest who receives an invitation from a Host to attend an event and/or an invitation to contribute to a gift activity or experience, you can do so without registering an account on the Site.
If you register for a “beta account” or other pre-release version of the Site and/or the Service (“Beta Release”), you acknowledge and agree that the Beta Release may contain, in our sole discretion, more or fewer features or different licensing terms than a subsequent commercial release version of the Site and/or Service that may be offered by Givetivity. You acknowledge and agree that any “beta account” will automatically convert to a commercial release version account upon the launch date of the Site and its Service to the public (“Public Launch Date”). While we generally intend to distribute commercial release versions of the Site and the Service and the Givetivity Content on the Site, we reserve the right not to release later commercial release versions of any Beta Release. Without limiting any disclaimer of warranty or other limitation stated herein, you agree that any Beta Release is not considered by us to be suitable for commercial use, and that it may contain errors affecting its proper operation. BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF A BETA RELEASE MAY EXHIBIT SPORADIC DISRUPTIONS THAT HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO DISRUPT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IN GENERAL AND ANY SERVICE THAT MAY BE OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE. WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ALL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF ANY BETA RELEASE.
4. Payments and Fees; Payment Processing through PayPal. Givetivity does not charge a Host any upfront fees for initiating an event and establishing a gift and experiences registry. To the extent Contributions are made by Guests, a 2.9% plus $0.30 per Contribution transaction fee applies (together with any imposed taxes or fees, the “Fees”), is retained by PayPal to cover third-party processing costs, provided, however, the minimum Contribution that can be made must be at least $10.00. The balance of the Fees is paid to Us to cover the costs of administering, maintaining and improving the Givetivity platform. Guests acknowledge that by making a Contribution through the Payment Processor, each Guest is agreeing to any and all applicable terms and conditions set forth by our Payment Processor, in addition to this Agreement, including the terms and conditions set forth at PayPal User Agreement. By agreeing to this Agreement and/or by using the Service, whether as a Host or as a Guest, you agree to be bound by the PayPal User Agreement, as the same may be modified by PayPal from time to time. We reserve the right to change our Fee pricing from time to time. If Givetivity does change its Fees, Givetivity will provide advance notice of the change on the Site, and your continued use of the Service after the Fee change becomes effective constitutes your acceptance of the updated Fees. Unless expressly stated otherwise, all Fees referred to in these Terms are exclusive of Value Added Tax, Goods and Service Tax and any other taxes, where applicable. You agree to pay all applicable Fees related to your use of this Site and our Service.
Whether there is any delay between the time that Contributions are made by Guests through the Payment Processor and when the Payment Processor charges the Host’s applicable payment method, is outside of our control and is subject to the operation of the Payment Processor’s service and the PayPal terms and conditions.
We understand that a Host may cancel its Givetivity account, but please know that you will be responsible for paying any balance due on a Contribution you have accessed or received through the Payment Processor, or any fees or amounts you owe under this Agreement or the PayPal Terms, as applicable. All Contribution payments are final and will not be refunded. Givetivity itself IS UNABLE TO REFUND, OR PROCESS ANY REQUESTS FOR REFUND OF, ANY CONTRIBUTIONS and any such refund requests are in the Host’s discretion and must be initiated by a Guest by contacting the Host directly. Please see Givetivity’s FAQ page for additional information on initiating refund requests (https://givetivity.com/faq).
5. Deposits To Bank Accounts. As a Host, when you set up a registry and provide your financial information to the Payment Processor in accordance with the PayPal User Agreement, you shall indicate the bank account to which Contributions will be sent by Guests. It is your sole responsibility to give the Payment Processor the correct bank account information. Please verify the bank account information you enter with the Payment Processor because we are not responsible for any lost Contributions if there is an error in the bank account information you provide. By providing the Payment Processor the bank account information, users authorize the Payment Processor to deposit all Contributions made to a Host’s event (less Fees) into such bank account. As a Host, you acknowledge and agree that there may be a delay in Contributions being accessible in the designated bank account and we are not responsible for any such delay.
From time to time, Givetivity may suspend or terminate a Host’s account or otherwise place a hold on the Contributions (a “Hold”) delaying or stopping the deposit for Contributions in the bank account provided. Some of the reasons that we may place a Hold include the following: (i) if we have reason to believe (in our sole discretion) that information provided by a Host is false, misleading, or fraudulent, or that funds are being used in a prohibited or illegal manner, (ii) if we have reason to believe or suspect that use of the Service or the profile Account has violated this Agreement, the PayPal User Agreement, or any applicable laws or regulations, or the Host is otherwise engaged in suspicious activities; (iii) if we are requested to do so by the Payment Processor or any financial institution, or (iv) if required in order to comply with a court order, subpoena, writ, injunction, or as otherwise required under applicable laws and regulations. If you have questions about a Hold we may have instituted, or need information about how to resolve the Hold, please contact us at email@example.com.
6. Intellectual Property and Ownership. The Service, including without limitation, the Site, the Givetivity Content, its design and layout, and the underlying software, data and algorithms, are the exclusive property of Givetivity or its licensors and are protected by U.S. and international intellectual property rights, including without limitation, copyright, trademark rights and trade secret rights. The brand name and logo Givetivity are the property of Givetivity. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos and/or trade names appearing on the Service are the property of their respective owners.
7. License to Use. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicenseable, non-transferable and revocable license to use the Site in order to access the Service and Givetivity Content for personal, non-commercial use only. Except as expressly provided below, this license is valid so long as your account has not been terminated by us or by you, or you are not barred from the Service by applicable law. If this Agreement is not enforceable where you are located, you may not use the Service.
8. User Content. The Service may enable you to post a list of activities, experiences and/or other gift ideas or to submit other content and materials for publication on the Site (“User Content”). By posting User Content, you represent to us that you own or have sufficient rights to the User Content, and you grant to us the right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the User Content for the purpose of offering the Service.
9. Restrictions. You agree to the following restrictions in your use of the Service:
a. You may not duplicate, decompile, reverse engineer, publish or redistribute the Service, including the Site, or its underlying technology;
b. You may not duplicate, publish, publicly display or redistribute the Givetivity Content;
c. You may not use the Service for any purpose other than your personal, non-commercial use;
d. You may not use the Service for the purpose of creating or maintaining a competitive product or service;
e. You may not interfere with the rights of other users to use the Service;
f. You may not use the Service for any unlawful purpose, to discuss or incite illegal activity, or in a manner that violates any local, state, national, foreign, or international statute, regulation, rule, order, treaty, or other law;
g. You may not impersonate another person or use another user’s account information without permission;
h. You may not violate our security features, including without limitation, logging into a server that you are not authorized to access, probing the vulnerability of our systems and networks, or otherwise transmitting to or through the Service material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
i. You may not use explicit/obscene language or solicit/post sexually explicit images (actual or simulated), or to post anything that exploits children or minors or that depicts cruelty to animals; and
j. You may not post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service any information or other material that: (i) infringes or otherwise violates the rights of any third parties; or (ii) is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, or contain pornography or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense.
If you violate any of the foregoing restrictions, we may immediately terminate your Givetivity account, and you may also be subject to civil or criminal penalties.
10. Third Party Sites. The Service may include links to other websites or applications, or functionality to connect with other websites (each, a “Third Party Site”) or advertisements. We do not control or endorse any Third Party Site or advertisements, and we are not responsible for any content, product, advertising and other materials presented in or provided by such Third Party Site or advertisement. Your use and access of a Third Party Site is at your own risk, and is subject to the terms and conditions for such Third Party Site.
11. Feedback. We encourage you to tell us how we can improve Givetivity experience. We may provide you with opportunities to send us comments, questions, suggestions, ideas and other feedback regarding problems with, or proposed modifications or improvements to, our Site or the Service (“Feedback”) through email, social media, feedback forms, surveys, and similar channels or other communication means. By submitting, posting, or otherwise providing us your Feedback, you hereby agree that all such Feedback will be treated as both non-confidential and non-proprietary, and you further grant us a non-exclusive unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, sub-licenseable, royalty-free license to use your Feedback in any manner and for any purpose to provide, optimize, improve and promote or market our Service, and to create and commercialize new products and services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you understand and agree that we are not obligated to use, display, reproduce, or distribute any ideas, know-how, concepts, or techniques contained in the Feedback, and you have no right to compel such use, display, reproduction, or distribution.
a. By Givetivity. We may terminate or suspend your right to use the Service at any time for any or no reason by providing you with written or email notice of such termination or suspension, and such termination or suspension shall be effective immediately upon delivery of such notice. If we terminate or suspend your right to use the Service without cause, we will refund to you a pro-rated portion of the fees you have paid for that Service.
b. By You. You may cancel your account and terminate this Agreement at any time by contacting Customer Service; however, you will not receive a refund of any amounts Fees paid to Givetivity or Contributions made through the Payment Processor prior to the cancellation date.
c. Effect of Termination. All sections of this Agreement that by their nature should survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect subsequent to and notwithstanding the expiration or termination of this Agreement.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations of Liability. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. THIS SECTION LIMITS THE LIABILITY OF GIVETIVITY AND ITS AFFILIATED PARTIES. EACH OF THE SUBSECTIONS BELOW APPLIES UP TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
a. “As-Is” Basis. GIVETIVITY PROVIDES THE SERVICE, INCLUDING THE SITE AND GIVETIVITY CONTENT, ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, THE SITE AND GIVETIVITY CONTENT, IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
b. No Warranties; Release. GIVETIVITY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES, THE SITE OR ANY GIVETIVITY CONTENT, AND WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, THE SITE OR ANY GIVETIVITY CONTENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY GIVETIVITY CONTENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, THE SITE OR THE GIVETIVITY CONTENT WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, AVAILABLE, ACCURATE, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS THEREIN WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU AGREE TO RELEASE GIVETIVITY AND ITS AFFILIATED PARTIES FROM ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, DAMAGES, LIABILITY, COSTS OR EXPENSES, OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, THE SITE OR THE GIVETIVITY CONTENT.
c. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL GIVETIVITY OR ITS AFFILIATED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR USE THE SERVICE, THE SITE OR THE GIVETIVITY CONTENT.
d. Maximum Liability. WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISION IN THIS AGREEMENT, GIVETIVITY’S MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES YOU SUFFER IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, THE SITE OR THE GIVETIVITY CONTENT IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (I) THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO GIVETIVITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO THE LIABILITY, OR (II) $100.
e. Sole and Exclusive Remedy. YOUR ONLY RIGHT AND REMEDY IN CASE OF DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SERVICE, THE SITE OR THE GIVETIVITY CONTENT, OR ANY OTHER GRIEVANCE RELATED THERETO, SHALL BE YOUR TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SERVICE, THE SITE AND THE GIVETIVITY CONTENT.
14. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Givetivity and its Affiliated Parties from and against any and all claims, losses, expenses, demands or liability, including attorneys’ fees and costs incurred by Givetivity and its Affiliated Parties, whether or not arising in connection with any claim by a third party (including an intellectual property claim), arising out of (i) your use or misuse of the Service, the Site, or Givetivity Content, (ii) any User Content you submit, post or transmit through the Service, (iii) your violation of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or (iv) your violation of any applicable law, rules or regulations. You agree that you will cooperate as reasonably requested by Givetivity in the defense of such claims. Givetivity and its Affiliated Parties reserve the right, at their own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
15. Digital Millennium Copyright Act: Givetivity respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. We may remove content that, in our view, appears to infringe the intellectual property rights of others. In addition, Givetivity, in its sole and absolute discretion, may terminate the right to use the Service of any user who infringes the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe any material on the Service infringes your copyright, you may request removal of that material from the Service by contacting Givetivity and providing the following information: (i) identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed (please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work); (ii) identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location (please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material); (iii) your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address; (iv) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (v) a statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and (vi) a signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative. Submit information to:
P.O. Box 261101
Encino, CA 91426
16. General Provisions.
a. Arbitration and Class Action Waiver. Any legal controversy or legal claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be resolved by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in Los Angeles, California, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into by any court having jurisdiction thereof. Givetivity may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in Los Angeles, California, necessary to protect the rights or property of Givetivity pending the completion of arbitration. In any arbitration arising out of or related to this Agreement, the arbitrator(s) shall award to the prevailing party, if any, the costs and attorneys’ fees reasonably incurred by the prevailing party in connection with the arbitration. If the arbitrator(s) determine a party to be the prevailing party under circumstances where the prevailing party won on some but not all of the claims and counterclaims, the arbitrator(s) may award the prevailing party an appropriate percentage of the costs and attorneys’ fees reasonably incurred by the prevailing party in connection with the arbitration. Should either party file an action contrary to this provision, the other party may recover costs and attorneys’ fees reasonably incurred in challenging such action. YOU AND GIVETIVITY AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. YOU FURTHER AGREE WITH GIVETIVITY THAT NEITHER YOU NOR GIVETIVITY WILL JOIN ANY ARBITRAL CLAIM WITH THE CLAIM OF ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY IN A LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION OR OTHER PROCEEDING; THAT NO ARBITRAL CLAIM WILL BE RESOLVED ON A CLASS-WIDE BASIS; THAT NEITHER YOU NOR GIVETIVITY WILL ASSERT AN ARBITRAL CLAIM IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF ANYONE ELSE; AND BOTH PARTIES EXPRESSLY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO FILE A CLASS ACTION OR SEEK RELIEF ON A CLASS BASIS.
b. Governing Law and Venue. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the United States and the State of California, without reference to their rules regarding conflicts of law. If the Arbitration provision of this Agreement in Section 12(a) shall be found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then any lawsuit or claim arising out of this Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state court located in Los Angeles, California.
c. No Joint Venture or Partnership. Nothing in this Agreement is intended to or should be construed as creating an agency, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee or contractor relationship between you and Givetivity.
d. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is held unenforceable, then such provision will be modified to reflect the parties’ intention, and all remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
e. Waiver. No waiver of any breach of any provision of these Agreement shall constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent, or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions hereof, and no waiver shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the waiving party.
f. Complete Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between you and Givetivity regarding the use of the Service, and supersedes any prior agreement between you and Givetivity on such subject matter. The parties acknowledge that no reliance is placed on any representation made but not contained in this Agreement.
g. Contact Information. If you have any questions or need further information as to the Service, or need to notify Givetivity as to any matters relating to the Service, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org